The workshop will be held in Society for Electronic Transactions and Security [SETS], Mgr Knowledge City,CIT Campus, Taramani, MGR Film City Rd, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
View Larger Map
A summary of various instructions on how to reach the SETS campus from various arrival points is given below, for detailed instructions please contact email@example.com .
Getting to SETS from Chennai Airport
- 1: Head north-east on Airport Terminal Link.
- 2: Turn right toward Grand Southern Trunk Road/Tiruchi Chennai Highway.
- 3: Continue straight onto Grand Southern Trunk Road/Tiruchi Chennai Highway. Pass by Indian Oil Petrol Bunk (on the right in 1.8 Km).
- 4: Exit onto Guindy Kathipara Flyover Bridge/Tiruchi Chennai Highway. Continue to follow Tiruchi Chennai Highway. Pass by BSNL Southern Telecom Region Chief General Manager Maintenance Office (on the left in 850 m).
- 5: At Royal Heritage Hotel, continue onto Anna Salai.
- 6: Slight right onto Taluk Office Road/Tiruchi Chennai Highway.
- 7: Keep left to stay on Taluk Office Road/Tiruchi Chennai Highway. Continue to follow Taluk Office Road. Pass by Church of the Latter Day Saints (on the left).
- 8: Slight left onto Sardar Patel Road. Pass by House of Prayer CSI Church (on the right in 1.8 Km).
- 9: Turn right onto Rajiv Gandhi IT Express-way. Pass by Tidel Park Limited (on the right in 1.8 Km).
- 10: Make a U-turn at East Coast Road.
- 11: Continue onto Rajiv Gandhi IT Expressway. Pass by Elcot (on the left).
- 12: Turn left onto MGR Film City Road.Destination will be on the right.
- Detailed travel instructions with distance measures can be found here.
View Larger Map
Street View of Entrance to MGR Road
Getting to SETS from Chennai Central Station
- 1: Head south.
- 2: Turn left onto Poonamallee High Rd. Drive along Madras Medical College (on the right for 300 m).
- 3: Continue onto SH 114. Pass by Police Chouki (on the left).
- 4: Turn right onto Muthuswamy Rd.
- 5: Continue onto Flag Staff Rd
- 6: At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Kamarajar Promenade. Go through 1 roundabout Pass by Beach Kart (on the right in 400 m)
- 7: Continue onto Santhome High Rd. Pass by Petrol Bunk (on the right in 1.0 km).
- 8: Continue onto Greenways Rd. Pass by Quibble Island Cemetery (on the left)
- 9: Continue onto Adyar Bridge. Drive along MGR Janaki College Campus (on the left for 240 m).
- 10: Continue onto Sardar Vallabhai Patel Flyove.
- 11: Continue onto Sardar Patel Rd. Pass by Ramkay TVS - Bike Dealer Chennai (on the left).
- 12: Turn left onto Rajiv Gandhi IT Expressway. Pass by Tidel Park Limited (on the right in 1.8 km).
- 13: Make a U-turn at E Coast Rd.
- 14: Continue onto Rajiv Gandhi IT Expressway. Pass by Elcot (on the left).
- 15: Turn left onto MGR Film City Road. Destination will be on the right.
- Detailed travel instructions with distance measure can be found here
View Larger Map
- 1: Chennai is extremely hot and humid all year around, please be prepared for a summer weather, temperature in December is known to reach 30 degree Celsius.
- 2: Due to the weather, mosquitoes are prevalent in Chennai, bring a mosquito repellent ointment/spray.
- 3: Chennai is a very clean city but some international guests find the air hard to adjust, a medicinal mask is suggested if you suffer from such condition.
- 4: Like any other city in India, Chennai also has a huge population, if you are planning on sight seeing then be prepared to surf through a huge crowd, international guests are suggested to move with a personal guide or a local citizen.
- 5: It is not customary in most hotels in India to include breakfast in your room price, please confirm this when booking the room.
- 6: Public transport drivers (including cabs) will understand a location based on the nearby landmarks and not by street names.
- 7: International guests are advised to take taxis instead of public transport unless accompanied by a guide or a local citizen.
- 8: Uber is available in Chennai, normal cabs are a little bit expensive than Uber cabs.
- 9: For detailed information about Chennai, click here.
Site Designed by: Akshay Gupta at IIIT-Delhi.